Di., 27. Feb.|
Book Meet-Up "I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki" by Baek Sehee
Find us in the back room of Academy the last Tuesday of every month. Books usually chosen two months in advance.
Time & Location
27. Feb. 2024, 19:00 – 22:00
Academy Bar, Franz-Josef-Straße 4, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
About the event
Note: Our discussions are held in English. If you're interested in setting up a German-language Book Club, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
This month's book is "I Want to Die but I Want to Eat Tteokbokki" by Baek Sehee
Please RSVP so we know how many people to expect. Thanks!
About the QueKuSa FLINTA+ Film and Book Club:
- Our Book and Film Club Meetups are casual spaces to discuss, dissect and debate representations of FLINTA+ people in film and literature.
- No need to have a film studies or lit degree - just bring your own opinions (however well/ill-informed) and respectfully agree or disagree with those of others.
- No need to identify as FLINTA+ but we expect all attendees to appreciate the centring of FLINTA+ people in our discussions.
- This is a "brave space" (where we encourage discussion) not a "safe space" (where we expect everyone to agree).
- But remember: while we might be tough on the issues, we try to remain kind to each other.